Friday, May 10, 2013

Does my name change? :o

'NOOR', yeah it's what my friends shout when they meet such creature like Faradita Shabrina(me) :-)

NOOR is my new nickname which is given by my charming lecturer, Miss Marni. 'NOOR' is created when Miss Marni asked me to answer the question that is related to critical thinking in reading. "NOOR, may be you can answer my question." She said. Ohhh God, "Have my parents ever changed my name?" I disputed.

Yeah...since that time, some of my friends call me 'NOOR'

Well....it is okay; even though people say that 'NOOR' is such "ndeso" name but I do like it.

Why do I like it? It is because I love the meaning of the word 'NOOR' itself.

'NOOR' means LIGHT. Wow... LIGHT means BRIGHT and BRIGHT means RIGHT. This is my positive thinking about my new nickname, which people say it "ndeso".

Of course, I also take hope from my new amazing name...

Allah SWT see that I am BRIGHT because I am a LIGHT so Allah SWT will drive me to the RIGHT side; that is my hope.


I would like to say thank you to my CRW 1 lecturer, Miss Marni, for giving me a new amazing nickname ^_^ Hihihihi

Related Posts

Does my name change? :o
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.