Tuesday, April 10, 2012

This is my work about Present Perfect and Present Perfect Continuous


Correct! Well done.
Your score is 94%.
Robin: I think the waiter (forget) has forgotten us. We (wait) have been waiting here for over half an hour and nobody (take) has taken our order yet.

Michele: I think you're right. He (walk) has walked by us at least twenty times. He probably thinks we (order, already) have already ordered.

Robin: Look at that couple over there, they (be, only) have only been here for five or ten minutes and they already have their food.

Michele: He must realize we (order, not) have not ordered yet! We (sit) have been sitting here for over half an hour staring at him.

Robin: I don't know if he (notice, even) has even noticed us. He (run) has been running from table to table taking orders and serving food.

Michele: That's true, and he (look, not) has not looked in our direction once.
Correct! Well done.
Your score is 96%.
1. Judy: How long (be) have you been in Canada?
Claude: I (study) have been studying here for more than three years.

2. I (have) have had the same car for more than ten years. I'm thinking about buying a new one.

3. I (love) have loved chocolate since I was a child. You might even call me a "chocoholic."

4. Matt and Sarah (have) have been having some difficulties in their relationship lately, so they (go) have been going to a marriage counselor. I hope they work everything out.

5. John (work) has been working for the government since he graduated from Harvard University. Until recently, he (enjoy) has been enjoying his work, but now he is talking about retiring.

6. Lately, I (think) have been thinking about changing my career because I (become) have become dissatisfied with the conditions at my company.

7. I (see) have been seeing Judy for more than five years and during that time I (see) have seen many changes in her personality.


Related Posts

This is my work about Present Perfect and Present Perfect Continuous
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.